Just Another Mommy's Blog...

Click Here to Follow Our Family Blog

Click Here to Follow Our Family Blog
The Santos Family
a mom blog community!

We Love G Diapers!

We Love G Diapers!
Check out their website by clicking on the image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Beginnings

As a little girl I dreamed of having a complete and beautiful family.  I used to browse through the Sunday paper, picking out things to buy for my two boys and two girls.  I thought two older and younger, a boy and girl each would be perfect.  It made my imaginary shopping that much more entertaining.  I sat and dreamed for hours.  Of coarse I would be the cool mom, the one who never had to tell her children no...or the mom who never had to worry about money.  Never in any of those dreams had I imagined  what a challenge parenting would be, nor could I fathom how much of a blessing it would be to my life.  Fast forward 20 years and I have a loving husband and beautiful son.  It's a little more complicated than picking out toys and clothes, but much more fulfilling than anything you could find in a catalog.  Every day is a new adventure and holds a new lesson for me.  I'm only beginning to scratch the surface here.

No comments:

Post a Comment